Friday, May 6, 2011

Car Dealer Auction Calgary

DJS - Consist Chao (Ourense)


" I became interested in everything related to culture and aesthetics will 60s about 20 years, in that time was only interested in almost everything we had tons of Fuzz & Beat and my passion for American music is perhaps a little late. In the past 12 years has increased the most is when my collection of black music. Since then, I am dedicated to collecting 45s R & B, 'popcorn', 'northern', Soul, Latin and Funk mostly. In recent years I have played at festivals such as Purple Weekend (León), ye-yé Euro (Gijón), Funtastic Dracula Carnival (valencia), Weekends like Leon is Action, in the October Rain (Oviedo), Floorstomper (Pontevedra), Mojo Workin ' (Donostia) ... and clubs like Swan (Valencia), Drummers (Madrid), Clandestino (Oviedo), Frantic Club (Toledo), etc. Apart from DJing

occasionally, I am dedicated to work insane music promoter with my agency Knock Knock Booking & Management lounge and most of the day. This is my first time playing in Barcelona and a great pleasure to do it in a club I admire so much as the Boiler.

Health
! ".

Top 5

Carole Bennett : He's coming home (Hilton)
King Size Taylor : Somebody's Always Trying (Decca)
Titus Turner : Bla bla bla cha cha cha (Cadinal) Jimmy Donley
: Kickin 'my hound around (Decca)
Roy Brown: Great Casaboo (Gert)

0 comments:

Post a Comment