Thursday, May 12, 2011

Can I Take Klonopin After Drinking

OPINION: JUAN MANUEL POLO

" PROPHET BEING ON THIS EARTH"


For years known 'a priori' the names of the winners at the Sports Gala Jaen as time Crushers had dogged the surprise in announcing the winners represented in the very act of holding the event. But hey, at least the same success emotion.

Jaen Journalists Association Sports has had a year to recognize the wisdom of sports people in the most sense of the word. Been able to appreciate the background on the forms, view the contents penetrating the continent, the clearest example that the real effect and I'm glad for that.

Some may think may be some merit no prize but can not be questioned by anyone who all the winners gather massive amounts of them.

A case I want to stress because I know, I appreciate it and I have proof of their deeds. Antonio Morales, who had to emigrate to make your future much more true (the only known how effort and how away) and once done what he could never imagine feeling has not stopped a moment to this country but this can only presume so far have made the place of his birth.

has to hurt deep inside can not develop here what has amply demonstrated that far but you know these lands we remain concerned over spread ' hosts " electoral campaigning to attend to talents.

For this and much more than the moment I have no honestly I'm glad that the sports journalists of Jaén succeeds once more and you recognize with this award. That less!

Polo Juan Manuel López
fellow members of COPE Jaén

0 comments:

Post a Comment