Monday, February 7, 2011

Universal Charger For Mobile Phones

Bio DJS - Ted Couldstone ( UK)


" Hi Folks, My name

Ted Couldstone , I collect vinyl of any style from rare 60s Soul to R & B. I love three things in this life proudly my records to sound loud, drinking copious amounts of beer and generally have a good laugh. I know that in the Boiler encourages such activities, so it has all the earmarks of being my kind of club! I have a desire

crazy to put some records for you so ... until March!

Here, now is my top ten
"

Linda Hopkins: Mama Needs Your lovin 'baby (Savoy)
Varetta Dillard: One More Time (Groove)
Jimmy Brown: Be gone (Megatone)
Aquaman: Line & Track (Hi-Back)
Little Richard: I'm back (Modern)
Constellations: Oh Mary (Violet)
Bobby Whalen: The pool of Love (Music Note) Bobby Cash
: Nobody Knows (Kap Tal)
Lulu Reed : Sick & tired (King)
Billy "The Kid" Emerson : I'll get to you (Chess)

0 comments:

Post a Comment