Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mera Naam Joker Movie French Language Scene

Bio Bar DJS - Nashee Linda aka Popcorn (UK) Little Victor


" Hello my name is Linda Couldstone and I am a vinyl junkie.

fanatically collect records dating from the late 50's and early 60's, with great love for almost everything from Beat Ball to pepinazo Rockin 'R & B, so you can go and waiting for September 1st eclectic, dance hall and hopefully the track petar people.

As any of my beloved albums, I'm round, a late edition of 50, I have signs of use what to me sounds very high and I am a UK only issue.

It is my honor Boiler girl asked me to go to play to his club and I hope to see you all in March. Until then I leave you with the current Top 10
Mamma Nashee "

Gina Maree : I lied (Clock)
Rod Andrea : If it's lovin 'what you want (Cobra)
De-Fenders Taco wagon (Del-Fi)
Ben Harper: I Can not Take It No Longer (Cenco) Red Prysock
: Harem girl (King)
The Boppers : Ali Baba (Peerless)
Jimmy Nolen : That way you do (Federal)
Pat Patrick: I is not done nothin '(Aladdin)
Big Buddy Lucas: I can not go (Caprice)
Kellie Greene: Move On (20th Century Fox)

0 comments:

Post a Comment